Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Ladies, have you ever.....
Had a guy overreact about your whereabouts? So last night I'm heading to a friends house for a night of fun and drinks. I get a call from this guy I'm talking to asking me what I'm doing. As soon as I told him I was heading to a friend's he flips out and starts ranting about how every time he wants to see me I'm with my friends. Tough luck boo !! 1st of all you are NOT my man, so where I go and what I do is none of your concern and you have no right to complain about it. Secondly, my life does not stand still for you! Either get a grip or find yourself another chick because unless you wife this up I will continue my life AS IS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment