Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fuck outta here!

Ok so you guys are really about to see me rant about this topic because it has bothering me forever. I am so sick and tired of male and female double standards, particularly this one: if a guy has had sex with more than a handful of girls he's a G, but if a girl did the same she's a whore,smut, slut, everything in the book. We all know that in today's day and age guys are only in it for one thing: sex. No matter how they get it, as long as they do they are complacent. All a guy wants is to get his rocks off, and the less he has to try the happier he is. However, if a girl wants to get hers she's dirty and she opens her legs to the world. Sorry but I see a problem here. Why can't a girl tend to her sexual needs just like a man does? Why should she be that less of a value from the next chick because she has a couple more notches under her belt? Ill agree that there are certain actions that can qualify you as being a whore, such as having sex with a guy as soon as you meet him, having had sex with more than 5 guys before you've turned 18, or "smashin the homies" (aka having sex with the friends of a guy you're talking to.) That and some other things can be related to a smut. But they same way a guy tries to call me to get a nut is the same way I'm gonna call him. If you don't want to take me seriously fine, I don't have to be wifey, but dont think I'm going to take you serious either. And I don't answer to your booty calls, you answer to mine. If you really think about it though, the real whores are the men. But we should stop being so petty and trying to label everyone something they're not. We are all grown adults and have sexual needs and desires that need to be tended to, and I WILL tend to them. So just because I want to fufill those needs does not make me a whore, or less significant than the next girl. It just makes me a nympho, and there's nothing wrong with that!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment